James Corden: Fred Sirieix reflects on restaurant controversy
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
James Corden, 44, is reportedly selling his Los Angeles home, estimated to be worth nearly $10 million. The comedian owns a huge five-bedroom mansion, with two real estate brokers reportedly spotted outside the compound.
Alicia Drake was spotted departing the Brentwood, Los Angeles house alongside Million Dollar Listing LA star James Harris and an unidentified woman on Thursday, according to Mirror.co.uk.
Alicia told DailyMail.com about the property: “It won’t be listed – it’s a private sale.”
However, James Harris emailed he was at the property for a “social thing”, adding that his wife Valeria and the Gavin & Stacey star’s wife Julia are friends.
The Late, Late Show With James Corden host, has previously spoke about his “really hard” decision to leave the CBS talk show he has hosted since 2015, which is set to run until the spring – with reports suggesting he may moved back to the UK.
Express.co.uk has contacted James Corden’s representatives for comment.
Earlier this week, James Corden found himself at the centre of scrutiny after restaurant boss Keith McNally claimed the host was “extremely nasty” to his staff at Balthazar on two occasions.
James has since spoken out about the alleged incident and said he had done “nothing wrong”.
On Tuesday, the Balthazar boss called out the host on Instagram, branding him a “cretin of a man”.
Keith said James “is a hugely gifted comedian, but a tiny cretin of a man and the most abusive customer to my Balthazar servers since the restaurant opened 25 years ago.”
He went on to share two reports documenting his alleged behaviour on two different occasions by managers.
The first manager claimed a staff member was “very apologetic” after James complained about a hair in his food.
According to the report, James was then “extremely nasty” to the server and demanded another round of drinks so he’d avoid writing a bad review.
The second report alleges that the chat show host “yelled like crazy” at staff after they messed up his wife’s omelette dish.
In a follow-up post, Keith told his followers that James had since “apologised profusely” for his behaviour and revoked the ban.
But in a face-to-face chat with a New York Times reporter later in the week, James denied any wrongdoing.
Asked if he was OK by a reporter who said they were glad James didn’t cancel the interview following the recent backlash, James said he was “zen” about the situation.
The actor responded: “I haven’t done anything wrong, on any level. So why would I ever cancel this? I was there.
“I get it. I feel so Zen about the whole thing. Because I think it’s so silly. I just think it’s beneath all of us. It’s beneath you. It’s certainly beneath your publication.”
Following the interview, Keith demanded the Gavin and Stacey star “come clean” about his alleged behaviour.
Keith wrote on Instagram: “STORM IN A RESTAURANT TEACUP. I’ve no wish to kick a man when he’s down.
“Especially one who’s worth $100 Million, but when James Corden said in yesterday’s NY Times that he hadn’t done ‘anything wrong, on any level,’ was he joking?
“Or was he denying being abusive to my servers? Whatever Corden meant, his implication was clear: he didn’t do it. They had nothing to gain by lying. Corden did.”
Source: Read Full Article