Katie Price has completed her stint in rehab and is ready to return to work following her drink drive crash.
Posting a photo alongside her family to Instagram today, Katie looked in good spirits as she prepares to return to her career following the incident.
The 43 year old star was previously ordered to undertake a treatment program at The Priory by a judge following the crash near her home in Sussex on 28 September, but is thought to have returned home after completing the program.
A source told The Sun: "Katie's officially finished rehab and is now back at home – she's completed the treatment and is ready to get back to work."
Following the reports, Katie shared a photo of herself smiling alongside her mum and sister on her Instagram page.
In the caption Katie wrote: "Happy November! It's a new month and I'm so happy to be back working, and spending quality time with my mum and sister @sophie_pricey".
The reality star was charged with driving while unfit to drive through drink, using a motor vehicle on a public place without third party insurance, and driving while disqualified.
She was also told she must not commit any further offences until she is due back in court on 15 December.
It comes after Katie previously apologised and said she took "full responsibility" for her actions.
In a statement released by her team, Katie said she "acknowledges and takes full responsibility for her recent actions; she knows they were wrong and apologises".
Katie already has a busy work calendar ahead of her, despite having to take some time out of the spotlight following the collision.
She previously had to put her plans to release a children's clothing line called Little Pricey alongside her sister on hold, but is hoping to return to the project following her treatment program.
According to The Sun, the star's Little Pricey range is now set to launch on Friday 19 November. Both sisters previously appeared on Good Morning Britain to promote the baby and toddler range just before the crash.
The former glamour model is also about to release her new memoir about life with her eldest son which is titled Harvey And Me.
In an extract from the book, Katie admitted fears her son Harvey would be left alone if "something dramatic happened in my life".
Written a few months before Katie's drink driving crash, the star wrote about Harvey moving away to residential school: "I don’t like the thought of being apart from him.
"I’ve always felt secure knowing that no one can take Harvey away from me, and I know it sounds stupid, but this feels like he’s being taken away from me."
She added: "I’m slowly starting to get over the distance now. I’ve been reminding myself that he’s absolutely fine."
For all your latest updates on Katie Price, sign up to OK!'s daily newsletter.
Source: Read Full Article