Ray Fisher, the actor who played Cyborg in the Justice League movie, is speaking out after Warner Bros. said he wasn’t cooperating with an investigation into claims he made about misconduct on the set.
The 32-year-old actor previously called out Joss Whedon, the director who replaced Zack Snyder on the project after he had to drop out due to a family emergency.
“Joss Wheadon’s on-set treatment of the cast and crew of Justice League was gross, abusive, unprofessional, and completely unacceptable,” Ray has said.
On Friday night, Warner Bros. released a lengthy statement and said that Ray has declined to speak to an independent third party investigator who is looking into the claims.
“Thank you all for the support and for seeing through @wbpictures desperate and scattershot attempt to discredit me to continue protecting those in power. I met with the investigator via Zoom on Aug 26th. Below is an email I sent to my team and @sagaftra immediately after,” Ray tweeted on Saturday.
In the email that Ray sent to his team, he said that he ended the interview early because he felt he needed to consult with his team before proceeding with the call.
Ray added, “It’s also worth noting that I made it clear to the world on Aug 21st that I would be vetting the investigator to ensure a fair and protected process for all witnesses. @wbpictures has escalated this to an entirely different level, but I’m ready to meet the challenge.”
Click inside to see the tweets that Ray Fisher put out…
Source: Read Full Article