Can YOU name these book titles based on emoji clues? Challenging literary edition of the popular online quiz will put you to the test
- A new emoj quiz based around literature music has sent Twitter users wild
- Many struggled to figure out the correct answer to the 8-question puzzle
- User Lincs Libraries , in Lincolnshire, took to social media to share the quiz
- Figure out the names of famous books with places in the title, based on emojis
A new literature-themed emoji quiz is sending social media users wild as they struggle to work out the titles of well-known books based on picture clues.
Charitable organisation Lincs Libraries, which runs libraries in Lincolnshire, shared the tricky eight-question quiz on Twitter this week.
Dozens of followers commented to say how tricky it was to complete, with only the most avid readers able to score full marks.
The books chosen span a range of genres and time periods so you’ll need a comprehensive knowledge of literature to pass.
Think you have what it takes? Scroll down to take the test and then check your answer at the bottom of the story.
1. Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
2. Arabian Nights: A Collection of Middle Eastern Folk Tales
3. Looking for Alaska by John Green
4. Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier
5. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen by Paul Torday
6. Murder in Mesopotamia by Agatha Christie
7. From Russia With Love by Ian Fleming
8. The Boys From Brazil by Ira Levin
Want to try another? Try this sports edition of the emoji quiz
1. Usain Bolt
2. Wayne Rooney
3. Venus Williams
4. Tiger Woods
5. Conor McGregor
6. Andy Murray
7. Tyson Fury
8. Billie Jean King
9. Cristiano Ronaldo
10. Floyd Mayweather
11. Mike Tyson
12. Ian Botham
Source: Read Full Article