Love Island finally revealed its Casa Amor recouplings on Thursday night after leaving viewers in suspense.
Fans thought the recouplings might have taken place on Wednesday as host Laura Whitmore entered the villa and delivered the news to the Islanders but the results aired on Thursday instead.
First up was Jay Younger, who picked Chyna Mills, after he had previously been partnered with Danica Taylor.
However, it was no love lost, as Danica had decided to couple up with new boy Josh Le Grove.
Next was Davide Sancliment who decided to stay with Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu despite getting to know Mollie Salmon. However, Ekin-Su decided to remain loyal for Davide as they paired up again.
Dami Hope, who has been kissing Summer Botwe but is coupled up with Indiyah Polack, was next as he decided to couple up with Summer.
However, Indiyah had decided to couple up with new boy Deji Adeniyi so there was no love lost.
Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!
Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…
Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!
Sign up here
Love Island continues every night at 9pm on ITV2.
For the latest Love Island gossip and spoilers, make sure to sign up to OK!'s daily celebrity newsletter and Factor 50 – your one stop for all the latest villa news.
- Love Island's Gemma accuses Ekin-Su of 'creating drama' as Dami's reading gets back to Luca
- Love Island's Ekin-Su admits she still has chemistry with ex Davide after Jay fallout
- Love Island's Faye warns 'don't f**k with me' as she takes brutal revenge on troll
- Love Island fans 'work out' real reason Luca Bish dumped Paige Thorne for Gemma Owen
- Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!'s daily newsletter
Source: Read Full Article