SIMON Cowell has taken his most public swipe yet in his bust-up with former protégés Little Mix.
The X Factor mogul said the four-piece girlband’s rival singing competition will be best suited to his rejects.
On dismissing a hopeful at auditions for his upcoming contest X Factor: The Band on Monday as not good enough, he added: “Little Mix are doing a show next year.
"You should apply. Tell them I sent you.”
A source said: “It was obviously a real dig at the girls’ show. there is a proper feud.”
Chart-toppers Little Mix left Simon’s label Syco last year after a dispute.
Then, in a move which riled their former mentor, they recently announced plans for Little Mix: The Search, a singing contest to find a new group which will be on BBC1 early next year.
Simon then scrapped plans for an All Star version of X Factor and instead launched his search for a new boy or girl band, hiring Nicole Scherzinger to help him.
He’s clearly in the mood for a fight.
ROBBIE is a busy boy, he will be performing his Christmas tunes and some classic hits on Radio 2 In Concert tomorrow night.
Tune in to the station or BBC Sounds from 8pm.
You can watch the one-off on the BBC Red Button.
Source: Read Full Article