UP-AND-COMING musician Yola kicks off the US leg of her Stand For Myself Tour in February of 2022.
On October 8th, 2021, Yola played a sold out show at Madison Square Garden while opening for Chris Stapleton.
When is Yola's 2022 tour?
The Stand For Myself Tour begins on February 8, 2022, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Following the first show, the tour continues through April, ending in Las Vegas.
Here are the dates for Yola's upcoming tour:
- February 8 at Big Night Live: Boston
- February 9 at Webster Hall: New York
- February 11 at Lincoln Theatre: Washington, DC
- February 13 at Jefferson Theater: Charlottesville
- February 15 at Brooklyn Bowl Philly: Philadelphia
- February 17 at Thalia Hall: Chicago
- February 19 at Hoyt Sherman Place: Des Moines
- February 22 at Pabst Theater: Milwaukee
- February 23 at First Avenue: Minneapolis
- February 24 at The Pageant: St Louis
- March 3 at Ryman Auditorium: Nashville
- March 4 at Ryman Auditorium: Nashville
- March 11 at Saint Andrew’s Hall: Detroit
- March 12 at Taft Theatre: Cincinnati
- March 13 at The National: Richmond
- March 15 at The Orange Peel: Asheville
- March 16 at The Ritz: Raleigh
- March 18 at Charleston Music Hall: Charleston
- March 19 at The Eastern: Atlanta
- March 20 at Saturn: Birmingham
- March 22 at The Hall: Little Rock
- March 23 at Joy Theater: New Orleans
- March 25 at The Studio at the Factory: Dallas
- March 26 at The Heights Theater: Houston
- March 27 at Stubbs BBQ: Austin
- March 29 at Uptown Theater: Kansas City
- March 30 at The Jones Assembly: Oklahoma City
- April 1 at Belly Up: Aspen
- April 2 at Ogden Theatre: Denver
- April 3 at Boulder Theater: Boulder
- April 5 at The Depot: Salt Lake City
- April 6 at Knitting Factory Concert House: Boise
- April 7 at The Elm: Bozeman
- April 9 at Wilma Theatre: Missoula
- April 10 at The Showbox: Seattle
- April 11 at Roseland Theater: Portland
- April 14 at The Fillmore: San Francisco
- April 15 at Ace Of Spades: Sacramento
- April 20 at Huntington Center: Toledo
- April 21 at Schottenstein Center: Columbus
- April 23 at Kroger Field: Lexington
- April 27 at House of Blues: Las Vegas
Throughout the tour, Yola will be joined by Jac Ross, Nick Connors, Allison Russell, and Devon Gilfillian.
Most read in Celebrity
HOLDEN OFF THE RAIN
Amanda Holden, 50, wows in cut-out blouse after return from holiday
HOLDEN OFF THE RAIN
Jason Derulo 'punches man in the face during brawl' after he called him Usher
Hollywood's biggest losers revealed after Rebel Wilson's incredible weight loss
Influencer Elle Darby issues another grovelling apology for racist tweets
How do I get tickets?
Tickets are available for purchase via Yola's website and Vivid Seats.
General admission tickets range between $20 and $60, depending on the venue.
There are no VIP options or packages available for this tour.
Who is Yola?
Born on July 31, 1983, Yola is from Bristol, England.
She first got her start in music as Yolanda Quartey, with the band Phantom Limb.
Yola worked with the band from 2005 until 2012, releasing two albums.
Aside from Phantom Limb, Yola worked as a guest vocalist with British musical acts such as Sub Focus, Massive Attack, Bugz in the Attic, Ginger Wildheart, and Duke Dumont.
Her first solo EP was released in 2016, following the death of her mother.
Three years later, in February of 2019, Yola debuted her first studio album: Walk Through Fire.
This album earned Yola three Grammy Award nominations. One for Best Americana Album, with the track Faraway Look earning noms for Best American Roots Song and Best American Roots Performance.
She was also nominated for Best New Artist in 2019.
Her second album, Stand For Myself, was released in July of 2021.
Yola released a second EP in 2021 as well, a home session for Apple Music.
What kind of music does Yola make?
According to Yola's Instagram biography, she identifies as "Musically Genre Fluid."
Her music has been described as country soul, R&B, and Americana.
Yola is nominated for two more Grammys in 2022, one for Best Americana Album and another for Best American Roots Song.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article